Re: Mat Foundation

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I recall reading about huge foundation mat pours for high rise buildings, probably in ENR.  They seemed to pour 10'-thick mats over a whole city block in one continuous pour lasting all night and all day, or something like that.  I'm wondering how that fits into all this discussion about small partial pours.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA