RE: Mat Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Mat Foundation
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:24:48 -0800
336.2R-88 was reapproved in 2002. Section 6.14 is very short and doesn't say very much. One paragraph recommending staggered lap spices, mats top and bottom, and detailing your splices. I wouldn't spend the money if detailing is all you are after. 336 is mostly about analysis methods.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mat Foundation
- Next by Subject: RE: Mat Foundation
- Previous by thread: RE: Mat Foundation
- Next by thread: RE:Mat Foundation