To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: RE: Nashville, TN area foundation help

You must detail all the control and construction joints to have the WWF run thru. Does this create a greater possibly of shrinkage cracks since the joints are restrained by the continuous wire? How do you overcome this likihood of more cracking?

How do you prevent the WWF from being inadvertantly cut by the sawcutting process?

Jim K.