Re: Mat Foundation Revisited

Rich,

If you want to find ACI publications (ACI Journal articles [largely
"academicly" oriented], Concrete International articles [can be more
practical], ACI techinical documents from committee, and other [i.e.
special publications]), there is an abstract search function on the ACI
website.  It will search all the abstracts of (all) ACI publications.  You
can find it at:

http://www.concrete.org/PUBS/JOURNALS/ABSTRACTSEARCH.ASP

There is a similar type search function on ASCE's site that I believe will
at least search ASCE's publications, but I believe searches a WHOLE lot
more.  It is at:

http://www.pubs.asce.org/cedbsrch.html

HTH,

Scott