From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Vapor barrier with void form?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:48:25 -0400

We are currently showing the vapor barrier below the void form as
suggested, but the question has come up: will the vapor barrier affect
the ability of the void form to deteriorate, since moisture in the soil
will have a barrier between it and the void form?

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311