controlled demolition

Hello,
I am a MS student of METU and I have a term project about controlled
demolition of buildings. I have found some articles (most of them
about fem and asi technic) in sciencedirect.com but i could'nt found
any information about its technic. If someone who works for demolition
company or have a knowledge about this subject ,please contact with
me.
Best Regards,
Selim