From: Falcon [mailto:termodinamik(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:38 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: controlled demolition

Hello,
I am a MS student of METU and I have a term project about controlled
demolition of buildings. I have found some articles (most of them
about fem and asi technic) in sciencedirect.com but i could'nt found
any information about its technic. If someone who works for demolition
company or have a knowledge about this subject ,please contact with
me.
Best Regards,
Selim