Re: Dennis Wish==>>I wish him well, always!!

My Dear Dennis Wish:

I pray for your fast recovery and wish you get-well-soon.

Also be assured I, like many others on this list, have great respect & regard
for you for your many contributions for this List. I pray you're able to get back
to this job soon.

By the way, I don't find much time these days to contribute to this List, however
I do read almost all mails of my interest. I thank you all for keeping this List
going.

Best regards all.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer