RE: Building Implosion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Building Implosion
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:16:28 -0400
Thanks for the lead.
Structural Dept. - Manalapan
Try Wrecking Corp of America
They just did the DC Convention Center implosion.
I worked with them (for them) on the demolition of a P-T building in DC. I was very, very impressed with them.
Try asking for Terry Anderson.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Implosion
- Next by Subject: Building Rating Idea
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Implosion
- Next by thread: Earthquake Forces and Design Deformation of a Pile Group