Re: STEEL: Stainless Steel for Structural Applications

Bill-

I am not familair with any.
Perhaps it is so seldom used in these types of applications that the
code developers just don't bother.

We aerospace types use MIL-HDBK-5 for design properties.
We typically require chemical & physical certs be provided when we
purchase materials.

cheers
Bob