Re: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability

Bill:
I totally agree with you. As a professor of Structural Steel and Wood
Design, and Reinforced Concrete Design, I fully understand what you are
saying.
Virendra

Polhemus, Bill wrote:

>Second the motion.
>
>Computer-aided DESIGN and drafting is no longer a mysterious art into
>which the guileless acolyte must be inducted.
>
>A computer plus copy of decent drafting software can be had for less
>than one month's salary for an engineer. Time spent learning the system
>is well worth it.
>
>To me, graphical presentation of the design is inseparable from the
>design process itself.

intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended
receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson
Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable
to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any
information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or
deletions of information originally contained in this email.

>*
>*
>*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
>*