RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability

Actually, you are correct. One weighs in at 400+ but he is not the Large

-----Original Message-----
From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I agree with your assessment of the value of a structural CAD designer.
But I hope the Architectural guys at your office don't see the last of
your comments!

//////////////////////

Particularly since the archies in his office are "Large".

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and
affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or
as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
contained in this email.