Re: Evaluate drafters' reliability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Evaluate drafters' reliability
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:50:44 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/2005 9:15:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Wontae.Kim(--nospam--at)unistresscorp.com writes:
Is there any method how to evaluate drafting reliability?
The problem with most drafters is that they have very bad English skills.
Unfortunately, that is now also true for engineers in the United States. In many cases they are unable to even explain their question correctly.
One might wonder how they can explain the required solution correctly.
In DC, a structural engineer is held in about the same regard as the building engineer (i.e. the janitor). Their English skills are often about the same level.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability
- Next by Subject: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability
- Previous by thread: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability
- Next by thread: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability