From: Dmitri Wright [mailto:dmitri(--nospam--at)pciengineers.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:47 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Retaining Wall Surcharge

List members,

Can someone recommend a reference that addresses the loads on a retaining
wall from a strip surcharge on the backfill?  All my references mention it,
but none of them give a workable solution or present a solved example for
this case.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dmitri Wright, PE
Portland, OR