From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Evaluate drafters' reliability

Warren:

Like I said...my opinion was based on my life experiences only.

Having worked with both systems over the last 20 years,
I have found that having the engineers draft their own drawings is
far more efficient and results in more accurate documents.

If your system works then, great...you must have very competent
Guys working for you.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners
372 West Ontario