RE: seaint Digest for 6 Apr 2005

Is there any a published criterion or recommendations for an allowable
out-of-plane-deflection (due to wind or seismic) for a wall?  In my case it
is a light gage steel wall w/ stucco finish.  I have looked in the SEAINT
archives and UBC97 but have found only information about masonry walls.

If you could reply directly to my email address as I receive the digest form
of the list I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Bob Riley, P.E.
www.m-me.com