San Diego[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: San Diego
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:08:36 -0500
Southern California List members:
My firm is on the team to design a new
20 unit condominium building in
Don’t know the size or number of stories yet…
Question is, would any of you be interested in reviewing our design and drawings
And serving as the engineer of record?
We can negotiate the details and rest of the scope later…the thing may actually
Turn into a JV opportunity…maybe that’s the way to go.
I’m open to ideas!
David L. Fisher
Fisher + partners
- Prev by Subject: Safe at all costs? [Was: stainless steel cable]
- Next by Subject: Re: San Diego
- Previous by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 6 Apr 2005
- Next by thread: Re: San Diego