Evaluate Bill Polhemus' Reliability (WAS: Evaluate drafters' reliability)

From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Evaluate drafters' reliability

Bill:
I like your new email disclaimer does Tyson ?

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA

Well, they did create it.

For the curious:

I'm working under contract in Tyson's Engineering Services Group. Things were getting a little slow--except for the creditors, they seemed just as quick as ever. So I thought I'd do this for awhile. It's actually been pretty fun so far!

Flying back and forth between Houston and Fayetteville, AR every weekend.

Office is located a stone's throw from the south entrance to the U. of Arkansas (Soooooeeeee!)

Thanks fer askin'.