Evaluate Bill Polhemus' Reliability (WAS: Evaluate drafters' reliability)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Evaluate Bill Polhemus' Reliability (WAS: Evaluate drafters' reliability)
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:02:29 -0500
From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: Evaluate drafters' reliability
I like your new email disclaimer does Tyson ?
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Well, they did create it.
For the curious:
I'm working under contract in Tyson's Engineering Services Group. Things were getting a little slow--except for the creditors, they seemed just as quick as ever. So I thought I'd do this for awhile. It's actually been pretty fun so far!
Flying back and forth between Houston and Fayetteville, AR every weekend.
Office is located a stone's throw from the south entrance to the U. of Arkansas (Soooooeeeee!)
Thanks fer askin'.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: European Music Tour Sculpture Framing
- Next by Subject: Re: Evaluate Bill Polhemus' Reliability (WAS: Evaluate drafters' reliability)
- Previous by thread: RE: Bill's disclaimer
- Next by thread: How to quantify Drawings' reliability?