From: Wontae Kim [mailto:kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 6:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: How to quantify Drawings' reliability?

I didn't imagine my question would bring about big debate!

However, my question was very simple:

 how can I get 'a number' about drawings' quality (reliability) in order to evaluate 'objectively'?

These drawings could be drawn by SE, PE or high school student.

How could I say Drawing A is better than Drawing B because Drawing A has 77% reliability

 compared with 99% reliability of Drawing B?

I need standard, method, or technique to quantify drawings' reliability!!!

(My question is not related with the politics, though I know it will be eventually.)

-wontae

--

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup