Drafting Quality

Although I am a structural engineer, I like to take drawings home over the weekend and work on them.  I, too, am really fussy about my drawings and they have to look good as well as contain zero errors (I’m still trying on that one).  I fire up my home computer, crank the music up loud, have a beer (just one) and wail away in AutoCAD with my cat curled up next to the warm monitor.  Life don’t git any better!

Bob Garner, S.E.