Crane & Runway and UBC Seismic Loading

List,

I hope I can get some info from fellow members.  I am designing a 60
ton crane and runway for Puerto Rico.  It has now been specified that
I design for seismic loads to UBC 1997 Zone 3 (this was not in the
original specs).  I'm not familiar with what this entails.

I understand that Canada is moving toward seismic requirements
similar to those in the US, however, the new code will not be issued
until late 2005.

Can anybody tell me what info or resources I will need to assess the
seismic loads?

thanks,
Gary