Re: Evaluate drafters' reliability

GM:

The draw back comes when you want to expand your business, have to attend meetings and spend time with clients. Someone has to be doing the work.  You could give up nights and weekends but one person can only do so much work. You may be young enough not to make a mistake as you go.  A second set of eyes always helps.  Also explaining why you did this or that to your draftsperson will help clarify if that is what you really intended.

As Bob said " I like to take drawings home over the weekend and work on them......I fire up my home computer, crank the music up loud, have a beer (just one) and wail away in AutoCAD with my cat curled up next to the warm monitor.  Life don’t git any better! "

sounds like life with no family except yourself..........no fun.....no growth.......