Buried Concrete Structures

      I am designing a concrete structures for a pump stations which is
going to be buried very deep.  The structures will be 50 feet below grade.
The structure will be 80 feet by 50 feet.  The references I have found
around the office date to the late seventies and early eighties.  If any one
has anything newer I would like to know about it.  Of particular concern is
the soil loading to the structure.  If I design for Atrest pressure (60
#/ft.^3) the side of the structure will be thick.  I would like to know of
any technical references and/or experiences any one out there has had.

Thanks
Acie Chance