Re: Buried Concrete Structures

Suggest that in addition to making it round that you consider horizontal
struts every 10 ft. ht. or so, and
using drains outside to collect water and relieve pressure by collecting
drainage and pumping it to surface for
draining away from site- thereby using perhaps 35 #/cu. ft. EFP.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA