Shop drawings

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I have one job that the concrete sub submitted shop drawings that was a direct copy of the structural slab plans and sections. The only thing the shop drawing preparer did is that he adds the mark numbers on the plan next to the reinforcing call-outs. This defeats the whole purpose of shop drawings submittals. I just wonder how common is this happened to your guys out there. I have only seen a few times in my sixteen years of my career.

Danny Wong