Hanger connection calculation, LRFD Manual Pg 15-9

Hi,

Checking my hanger connection calculations using your design examples
in the LRFD Manual.  On page 15-8, did Mr. Carter did not multiply the
'An' areas by two because there are double angles welded to the
WT8x28.5?

Am I correct?

Thanks

Sam Chang, SE