From: Domenic DeAngelo [mailto:domdean(--nospam--at)comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 1:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Residential Deck Live Load

Under item 27, I am not sure why the Code would state the load of 40 psf for all other areas except balconies and decks unless the intent is for decks and balconies to have a different load but I would agree that the code is rather ambiguous about it. I would always use 60 psf and note it on the drawings.