Boring Logs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Boring Logs
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:08:12 EDT
Is it typical to include boring logs on foundation plans?
If it is not typical, under what circumstances would you do so? Would it be a function of soil type? structure type? foundation type?
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW: Bolt strengths
- Next by Subject: Boring logs
- Previous by thread: Re: Expansive Soils
- Next by thread: RE: Boring Logs