From: Randall Moore [mailto:ranmoo(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Residential Engineering Text Recommendations?

I have worked for many years performing Structural
Engineering for heavy industrial clients, but have the
opportunity to do some more diverse work in the
Residential realm.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for text books / reference guides
associated with Residentail Design / Construction?

Thank you

Russell Morgan, PE, SE