Re: Residential Engineering Text Recommendations?

One good book for the basics is called Structural Framing (or something like that). This book contains several articals written by both PE's and Carpenters. A ME friend of mine used this book successfully to begin to understand the intricacies of residential buildings. He obtained this book from the Builder's Book Store in Berkeley CA.

Please note residential design can be very complicated-I wish you luck.

Jason

Do you Yahoo!?