Re: Top plate splices[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Top plate splices
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:57:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2005 8:16:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, struct(--nospam--at)att.net writes:
I think you owe Mr. Quilala an apology. His name appears right above your statement! If you check the BORPELS web site, there is an A. S. Quilala listed in San Gabriel. Doesn't appear to me he is trying to deceive anyone.
Bill Cain, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Top plate splices
- Next by Subject: Torsion in concrete beams
- Previous by thread: Re: Top plate splices
- Next by thread: Retaining wall replacement