Re: Is this a Structural Observation or an Inspection?

For work in Santa Monica and Los Angeles, the Structural Observation
report must be done and handed to the City  inspector when he or she
arrives at the job site.  The report form (by the City) has a place noted
"Deficiencies Noted". If you write anything other than "None", there is a
problem.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA