Code required Construction observation

Bill:

I just completed construction observation for a residential project in the City of Yorba Linda.  Our inspector was happy with a modified version of the form used by the City of Fullerton for structural observation.  The Fullerton form is available on their web site.

If you designate a structural inspector (employee), the City will need an authorization letter from you designating your representative to do the inspection.

With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Structural Designer
Integrated Design Services, Inc.