Code required Construction observation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Code required Construction observation
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:59:45 -0700
I just completed construction observation for a residential project in the City of Yorba Linda. Our inspector was happy with a modified version of the form used by the City of Fullerton for structural observation. The Fullerton form is available on their web site.
If you designate a structural inspector (employee), the City will need an authorization letter from you designating your representative to do the inspection.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code knowledge
- Next by Subject: CODES: Evaluation Reports
- Previous by thread: Re: Lead Based Paint
- Next by thread: A7 steel