RE: Contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Contracts
- From: "Arvel L. Williams, P.E." <awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:19:30 -0500
Work with you insurance provider on this. If you have what used to be DPIC, they have excellent references for various clauses in your contracts.
I would take the sections I like from EJDC et.al, and make up my own contract. Provide it to you insurance provider and/or attornery to review and use that.
This has worked for me.
- From: Christopher Haffner
- Prev by Subject: Contracts
- Next by Subject: Re: Contracts
- Previous by thread: Contracts
- Next by thread: Re: Contracts