Diaphragm Design Publication

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of a publication entitled "A Primer on Diaphragm Design"?

This publication will give you diaphragm values for metal deck attached to wood structural members.

I've tried their website by Metal Construction Association at www.metalconstruction.org and was not successful.

I've also tried a google search and was not successful.

Thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Robert Immel, P.E.

Now includes pop-up blocker!