From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 6:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: A7 steel

On Apr 15, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Candi Anderson wrote:

> Can one weld to A7 steel?
I just went sniffing through an old AISC Handbokk which showed that
there is no carbon or manganese specified. There is undoubtedly carbon
and manganese present, but before you can weld what you have, you need
to know how much of each so you can come up  with a procedure
specification.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/