Re: Is this a Structural Observation or an Inspection?

Bill,
Site review or observation as you call it is mandatory
here.  I went to a site and met the city inspector coming
in as I was leaving.  He asked if I was happy with the
work and I said yes.  He then said he was leaving,-with-
out even looking at the job---ass covered.
Gary