Re: Los Angeles Building Code

Re Sec. 106.4.3   is this re "validity of permits"?  my Code says that the Bldg. Official may require corrections after a permit has been issued.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:00:39 -0700 (PDT) Jason Atwood <atwoodjason(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> writes:
SoCal Brethren:

I'm working through some plan check comments from LA county and don't have a copy of their code. Could anyone out there please help me allay this misery by faxing a copy of section 106.4.3? Or maybe give me an idea of how to met their reference requirements. I would be most appreciative. Thanx.

Fax 530-583-2435 Attn: Jason.

S.
Jason