RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:50:59 -0500
Youch! What happened? Been too busy to follow the threads lately, but this sounds like something got ugly. What a strange disconnect between subject line and content.
From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint. Org
Subject: Re: Thank You for your kind thoughts
I hope the List will not be dragged into another ugly - and, ultimately, useless - political discussion.
I also hope that people whom we professionally respect will refrain from making inflammatory (to say the least) statements.
V. Steve Gordin, PhD
Registered Structural Engineer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Thank You for your kind thoughts
- Next by Subject: RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts
- Previous by thread: RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts
- Next by thread: RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts