Adaobe 7 PDF Printing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Adaobe 7 PDF Printing
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint02(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:17:04 -0500
Hopefully there is someone who can give me some technical information regarding printing with Adobe.
I am trying to print a 24x36 sheet of a stress contour from an engineering program. I setup my printer in the program and did a preview. Everything looks fine on a 24x36 sheet. I plot the sheet using distiller and it breaks it into 12 - 8.5x11 sheets.
I went into my printer dialog and changed the default sheet of distiller to 24x36. I’ve been through the “advanced” tab, etc. and changed the default sheet to 24x36 and still it prints on 8.5x11.
Can anyone give me some insight into getting a large sheet output?
- Prev by Subject: Re: ACI Concrete Submittals
- Next by Subject: RE: Adaobe 7 PDF Printing
- Previous by thread: Re: Jim Delahay
- Next by thread: RE: Adobe 7 PDF Printing