bridge decks FREE of STEEL reinforcement

Hi!

I heard that ACI recently released "Report on
 Bridge Decks Free of Steel Reinforcement".
This design concept is patented according to ACI bulletin.

Is there anybody who can explain background (theory) of this design
method?

Thanks!

PS: This 21-page booklet costs $69.50!!!!!!!

****Wontae Kim****
Unistress Corp.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(Tel)  413-629-2031