Georgia...Georgia...the whole day thru...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Georgia...Georgia...the whole day thru...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:25:30 -0500
I am working on a small interior storefront structure for a men’s clothing
Is anyone interested/available to review our calculations and drawings and
Honestly, it’s a VERY small project…just some tube columns and a few beams
Holding up drywall and laterally bracing glass…
You’ll be paid, of course.
Let me know.
David L. Fisher
Fisher + partners
- Prev by Subject: Re: Foundation Pinning
- Next by Subject: GFRC panels
- Previous by thread: RE: Wheel Loading on Ret. Walls
- Next by thread: Re:RE: Thank You for your kind thoughts - Reply to Rich Lewis