Load bearing partition on post-tensioned slab

An article I read recently said that both the UBC and IBC "provide design methods for determining the capacity of a post-tensioned slab to support the load from a bearing wall."

I haven't looked that closely but I've never seen anything in the IBC.  Has anyone else seen one?

There is a procedure in the PTI Slab on Grade manual,  which is referenced by the IBC,  but that is not really the same as the "IBC providing a design method",  especially since the PTI manual is a reference only for design on expansive soils.

The procedure in the PTI manual is just the standard "beam on an elastic foundation" equation.

Gail Kelley