Bolt strengths

Is there a comprehensive piece of literature that gives the properties of various bolts? I've found a few fastener manufacturers that list properties, but these properties appear to vary by manufacturer, and they don't appear to conform to standards like ASTM A325. It seems there is some misinformation floating about out there. I'm also seeking information on Grade 5, Grade 8, etc., which appear to be SAE designations. Ideally, the info would just be a chart of bolt grade, Fv, Ft, etc. I feel like I'm overlooking an obovious resource, but I keep coming up with nothing.