Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Material for "X" Braces in Metal Buildings

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
     If any one knows the ASTM designation normally used for "X" bracing
used in sheet metal buildings I would like to know it.  I only need a
material similar to A-36 or A 307 but neither one talks about long circular
rods.  I did a quick check of the MBMA Low Rise Building Systems Manual with
no luck.

Acie Chance

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********