From: Acie Chance [mailto:achance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Material for "X" Braces in Metal Buildings

     If any one knows the ASTM designation normally used for "X" bracing
used in sheet metal buildings I would like to know it.  I only need a
material similar to A-36 or A 307 but neither one talks about long circular
rods.  I did a quick check of the MBMA Low Rise Building Systems Manual with
no luck.

Acie Chance