Re: Bolt strengths[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Bolt strengths
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:39:51 EDT
Thanks for your concern, not to worry I only allow the substitution if they are A307's. I usually wonder where they come up with these bolts......laying around the garage.......extra stuff at the lumber yard.........left over from last years job....
I once asked a contractor about the steel column to wood beam connection. Kiddingly I said that the bolts head had a nice pattern his answer "great I get them from my roommates machine shop here reworks car engines"
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
641 Louise Drive
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Bolt strengths
- Next by Subject: Re: Bolt strengths
- Previous by thread: Re: Bolt strengths
- Next by thread: Re: FW: Bolt strengths