RE: Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

Yep, The people of Canada, Gr Britain, France, Australia
and others are certainly wallowing in their misery.
Meanwhile those American citizens without insurance or
with inadequate coverage are free to suffer, free to beg
for help, free to eat less because they can't afford
food after their medical expenses. Give me a break,
Bill. We are not talking politics or systems here-just
extending what YOU have to others who are less privi-
leged, the poor, children and disabled and homeless.
And that's enough for this topic.
Gary