Re: Additional Memory

But aren't they a little hard to carry to the jobsite?  [ROTFL]
Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA

In a message dated 4/22/2005 6:41:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com writes:
Cave paintings are fine as long as they are drawn to scale and
dimensioned. ;-)

Wesley C. Werner, EIT

Just a thought.  Now, I'll go back to painting pictures on the
wall of my cave.

Mike Hemstad
St. Paul, Minnesota

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp