Re: Additional Memory

It's really not so bad if you break open your set and leave the
mechanical and electrical cave paintings in the office. *snicker*

>>> BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com 4/22/2005 8:11:59 AM >>>

But aren't they a little hard to carry to the jobsite?  [ROTFL]
Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA

In a message dated 4/22/2005 6:41:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,